Job Openings » Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialistby StickEarn Business Development
- Acquisition new site
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volume, prices and profit margin.
- Maintain profit and sales
- Convert existing leads into profitable and sustainable sales.
- Seek new business opportunities and maintain existing business.
- Focus on value-based selling.
- Develop strong relationship at all levels within key account client organization.
- Consult with multiple resources and departments to understand clients and competitor.
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the national and regional account plan strategy and implement the sales strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local and regional marketing strategies.
- Min. Bachelor Degree with min. 2 years experience in the similiar field.
- Strong experience in negotiation.
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results oriented.
- Highly analytical, converting trends into action.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate in English (both oral & written).
- Site Acquisition (Male)
- Relationship officer (Female)
Presentation Leadership Analysis Negotiation