Job Openings » Business Development Staff
Business Development Staffby PT. Paragon Pratama Teknologi
Presentation Leadership Analysis Negotiation
- Analyze current and past financial data and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Find person in charge related executed project
- Create proposal for partnership
- Present work result to internal and external parties
- Do the survey on the field
- Counting the COGS and create timeline
- Oversee the installation from the beginning till the end
- Project on-going evaluation periodically
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.