Job Openings » Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)by StickEarn IT And Software
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure and architecture to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Make executive decisions regarding our company’s technological needs
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments needed for company’s technology
- Create a timeline for development and deployment of technology services
- Min. Bachelor Degree Computer Science, Engineering, or another similar field
- Min. 5 years work experience in IT function
- Have experience in startup industry
- Able to conduct research and analyses of technology
- Have knowledge of technology trends and able to use it to build a business strategy
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.