Job Openings » Data Analyst (Mandarin Speaking)
Data Analyst (Mandarin Speaking)by StickEarn
Interpersonal Skills Leadership Skills Organizational Skill Detail Oriented Methodical and logical approach Teamworking skills Mathematical ability
Job Description :
- Interprets data and provide insights to improve a business and better business decisions
- Gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Developing and/or maintaining databases
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any major. Preferable from Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Good logical & analytical skills.
- Capable in statistic, Microsoft office, (Excel & Power Point), and Statistical software.