Job Openings » Data Engineer
Data Engineerby StickEarn
- Develop a understanding of StickEarn data warehouse and pipeline in order to provide the right data to business users.
- Build reports, ad-hoc queries and dashboards as needed by high level management in order to monitor business health and seek new opportunity to further grow our business.
- You will engage and partner with various teams in product and engineering to conduct research and gather information from various sources and tools, and too maintain metrics definition across teams.
- Contribute to the learning and development of the BI team. Continuous learning is a requirement within the team.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistic, Computer Sience, Engineering or other related fields. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to create actionable insights by aggregating and distiling large-scale data sets.
- Familiar with data and analytical tools such as : Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, etc.
- Familiar with programming language such as : NodeJS, Phyton, PHP, etc.
- Must have the ability to write complex SQL, doing cohort analysis, comparative analysis, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a professional and teamwork driven setting.
- Self-motivated, work quickly and accurately, and able to adapt to changing conditions.