Job Openings » HRGA Manager
HRGA Managerby StickEarn Human Resources/General Affair
- Maintain and develop effective HR activities, internal procedures, handle employee-related issues, and keep performance at peak levels.
- Lead and direct certain functions of the Human Resources (HR) department in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Manage and set the objectives of the HRGA department as well as monitor the progress by the metrics and set up the improvement needed based on the data
- Manage and improve the employee experience journey from the onboarding until the offboarding process and build the organization’s activity to ensure office culture will contribute to employee satisfaction
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits, researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains knowledge of latest trends, best practices, regulatory changes, technologies and recommends to the management
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, recommended best practices, reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Manage the HR administration excellence and maximize the utilization of the HR software
- Maintaining and controlling all office facilities management by ensuring office working systems are working properly and dealing with issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with related stakeholders to support HR activities
- Bachelor's degree in HRM or Psychology, or relevant degree from top tier university.
- More than 5 years in HR management
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Has strong and extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems