Job Openings » IoT Engineer
IoT Engineerby StickEarn IT And Software
- Researching, creating, testing and documenting cloud-compatible IoT solutions based on product requirements.
- Research and develop of IoT-related applications according to industry best practices.
- Developing IoT solutions using Raspberry Pi, Intel NUC, and third-party devices.
- Maintain and improve already-running systems and devices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in IoT Engineer role.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in any role handling IoT devices and platforms.
- Hands-on experiences with IoT devices such as Raspberry Pi and Intel NUC.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Proficiency in Linux OS and its scripting.
- Knowledge of machine learning, AI, and Big Data is a plus.
- Experienced in Node.JS is a plus.
- Strong communication and personal organization skills.
PHP Linux Technical Understanding Analyzing Information