Job Openings » Junior DevOps Engineer
Junior DevOps Engineerby StickEarn IT And Software
- Plan, test, and develop infrastructure for existing and upcoming applications.
- Create, maintain, and optimize CI/CD pipelines to make sure everything works in sync.
- Implement various automation systems to boost the efficiency of the Engineering team.
- Ensure security of our cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in research & prototype of various up-to-date technologies in the field of DevOps.
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in DevOps role.
- Experience in any backend programming language, familiarity with PHP or Node.JS is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles.
- Experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with various cloud computing technologies, especially from Google Cloud.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience working with Kubernetes is a plus.