Job Openings » Call Center Supervisor
Call Center Supervisorby StickEarn
MS Office Problem Sensitivity Customer Service Time Management Critical Thinking Communication Skills Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance
- Guide and develop the team members align with department and company goals
- Taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analysing data to assist line manager
- Plan and implement call center strategy
- Determine targets for call center
- Monitors productivity of call center representatives and generates reports
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Call Center Supervisor
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office
- Experience with performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A customer oriented and problem solving mind-set
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills