Job Openings » Product Manager
Product Managerby StickEarn IT And Software
- Reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Establish software delivery processes and standards to meet organizational needs
- Translate complicated requirements into easy to understand, actionable tasks for developers.
- Defines the system and data integration for respective products
- Prepare internal and external demonstrations
- Must have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, or a work experience of the equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in related field
- Has a proven track record in successfully managing a product all through its life cycle.
- Extremely creative and innovative in order to be able to come up with new and competitive products and marketing strategies.
- Able to presenting or communicating the strategies to the seniors or management.
- Extremely proficient in Ms. Office
- Have excellent communication skills to facilitate smooth conveyance of information.
- Possess excellent people skills that facilitate smooth and positive interactions with the consumers.
- Good problem solving skills, being a team player, being detail oriented, being decisive, exhibiting comfort in a fast paced work environment, and being an initiative taker.
Problem Solving Communication Skills