Directly communicate with internal stakeholders on contracts interpretation, negotiation and enforcement and provide clear and pragmatic legal advise to internal stakeholders on all legal issues affecting the business operations of the company;Structure, draft, negotiate and/or approve legal contrats, letters of agreement, policies and other documents related to commercial, financial, and operational matters;Responsible for managing permits related to the company’s overseas expansion;Directly participate in negotiation process with potential partners and/or vendors, where applicable;Identify, evaluate, and adress issues of legal risks;Identify policies that needs to be issued and prevailing policies which need to be amended by regulators for the benefit of the company business;Liaise and coordinate with law firm or notary;Conduct legal researh or any relevant issue;Monitor and report any regulatory update on a regular basis;Maintain a good relationship with relevant government authorities qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in law at reputable university;
- Has minimum 3-5 years of working experience as an inhouse counsel in a multinational company, or in the similar position at a reputable law firm;
- Has been exposed to engagement with high level and working level relevant government officials;
- Has ability to navigate through regulatory barriers and strategize to find a solution to overcome such barriers;
- Strong ability to work on a wide range of complex matters with minimal supervision;
- Exellent knowledge and understanding on legal aspects;
- Good communication, negotiation, networking, management, leadership skills and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English, oral and writing;
- Speed learning to adaptation with the StartUp culture;
- Good attitude is a must.