Job Openings » Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineerby StickEarn
Interpersonal Skills Leadership Skills Organizational Skill Detail Oriented Physical Ability Technical Abilities
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Proven maintenance experience min. 2 years
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Had experience working in electronic factory is a plus
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.