Job Openings » Marketing Manager
Marketing Managerby StickEarn Sales And Marketing
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Lead and develop business cases for marketing programs from the ideation to execution, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget from the creation to an evaluation in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns to generate insights and assess against goals to support improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from ideation to execution, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Min. 4+ years of experience in marketing has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar with minimum GPA: 3.00
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate. Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong project management skills. Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement