Job Openings » Product Manager
Product Managerby StickEarn Product
- Must have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, or a work experience of the equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in related field
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Willing to be sent to China for 1 month for training
- Has a proven track record in successfully managing a product all through its life cycle.
- Extremely creative and innovative in order to be able to come up with new and competitive products and marketing strategies.
- Able to presenting or communicating the strategies to the seniors or management.
- Extremely proficient in Ms. Office
- Have excellent communication skills to facilitate smooth conveyance of information.
- Possess excellent people skills that facilitate smooth and positive interactions with the consumers.
- Good problem solving skills, being a team player, being detail oriented, being decisive, exhibiting comfort in a fast paced work environment, and being an initiative taker.