Job Openings » Tax Staff
Tax Staffby StickEarn Finance
- Responsible for e-SPT and e-Invoice
- Handle matters related to calculation, registration, reporting and payment of Tax.
- Verify input and output of tax invoices to ensure tax accuracy.
- Able to independently do monthly compliance which is basic for tax personnel (WHT, VAT) accurately and completely.
- Able to prepare annual CIT compliance and have enough experience to know how to apply the basic rules accurately and completely.
- Coordinate with relevant both internally and externally
- Able to perform simple/ easy advisory that related to daily compliance.
- Able to do the reconciliation between Accounting and VAT/WHT/CIT.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Able to support tax audit/litigations
- Min. Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, min. GPA 3.00
- At least 3 years of experience in a similiar position; experience with operations preferred.
- Certified brevet A/B will be good advantage.
- Familiar with accounting system.
- Understanding of accounting standards in Indonesia.
- Have a good analytical in financial.